Sennheiser HD 598 Hi-Fi Headphones
Get the full audio experience without disturbing the neighbors. Advanced sound technology, amazing looks and incredible comfort make these headphones a genuinely high-end addition to your home entertainment system.
Not only are the HD 598 aesthetically pleasing to the eyes but they also provide impeccable sound quality and unrivalled comfort. These beige-coloured, open, circumaural headphones come with high-gloss burl wood parts and matching earpads for a sophisiticated, premium finish.
With Sennheiser‘s innovative E.A.R. technology, audio signals are directly channelled into your ears. These headphones also incorporate a special diaphragm geometry that minimizes intermodulation distortion while delivering an impressive frequency response range, plus a highly constant compressed cellulose fleece to hold harmonic distortion to less than 0.1%.
To accentuate the already outstanding listening experience even further, their high-quality leatherette headband and velour earpads provide outstanding wearing comfort and luxury, even for long listening sessions.
- High-end open circumaural headphones with E.A.R. technology for outstanding sonic accuracy and clarity
- Sennheiser's innovative "Eargonomic Acoustic Refinement" (E.A.R.) design channels audio signals directly into your ears
- State-of-the-art, advanced Duofol diaphragms for transparency and minimal distortion
- Highly optimised, field-strengthened neodymium ferrous magnet systems for an excellent dynamic response
- Surround reflector for extended spatial sound field
- Lightweight aluminium voice coils for high efficiency and excellent dynamics
- Special diaphragm geometry reduces intermodulation distortion
- Highly constant, compressed cellulose fleece reduces total harmonic distortion
- Premium beige and high-gloss burl wood parts for a sophisticated finish
- Extremely comfortable velour ear pads and headband
- Excellent connectivity, also with home Hifi equipment
- 2-year warranty
||12 - 38500 Hz
|Sound pressure level (SPL)
||112 dB (1 kHz/1 Vrms)
|THD, total harmonic distortion
||< 0,1 % (1 kHz/100 dB SPL)
What's in the Box